Apply Change of Address

Apply Change Address
Apply for recording the change in residence (within 14 days of address changed) in the certificate of registration of a motor vehicle of the registered owner of the vehicle in
Form 33
Pay appropriate fee as specified in rule 81 of the Central Motor Vehicle Rules 1989

Documents required
Application in Form 33
Certificate of registration
Proof of new address
Valid insurance certificate
Pollution under control certificate
No Objection Certificate from financier (in case of hypothecation)*
Smart card fee*
Attested cop of PAN card or Form 60 and Form 61(as applicable)
Chassis & Engine Pencil Print*
Signature Identification of owner*

Apply License